Inclusive/expansive-language prayers, calls to worship and liturgies that can be used in March (Women’s History Month) are available now through the General Commission on the Status and Role of Women. All the worship elements are Lectionary based.
- canda kawambwa on Bringing comfort to typhoon survivors in Philippines
- glen williams on Ministry idea: Post-it identity
- Gerry on Delegates cannot agree that they disagree on sexuality issue
- Gerry Knight on Amid division, only one view can hold us together
- Gerry Knight on Keep Discipline’s stance on sex at GC2012
Annual Conference bishop BloomBytes Book of Discipline budget China church law cost Council of Bishops delegates delong trial Disaster Response Frank Schaefer GBCS GBGM GC2012 GC2016 GC2020 import-connections import-umns Judicial Council Kansas East Kansas West merger New Jersey New York obituary Philippines Podcast Sexuality Social Justice trial UMCOR United Methodist Women World Council of Churches Worldwide Church