Bishop Larry Goodpaster responded to the decision of the Judicial Council (no. 1210) which said of “Plan UMC,” “it [is] constitutionally unsalvageable.” His remarks came at the beginning of the Friday evening session.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why I’m leaving The United Methodist Church on
- General Conference 2016 delegates allotted, with U.S. at 58.3 and Africa at 30 percent on
- Lessons from Joseph, Jesus’ ‘old man’ on
- New Judicial Council elects officers on
- United Methodist Mission Leaders Express Solidarity with those Suffering in Iraq on
Annual Conference bishop BloomBytes Book of Discipline budget China church law cost Council of Bishops delegates delong trial Disaster Response Frank Schaefer GBCS GBGM GC2012 GC2016 GC2020 import-connections import-umns Judicial Council Kansas East Kansas West merger New Jersey New York obituary Philippines Podcast Sexuality Social Justice trial UMCOR United Methodist Women World Council of Churches Worldwide Church