After a decision that found the Rev. Amy DeLong guilty of one charge and not guilty of another, the church trial court began to hear presentations related to the possible penalties. Counsels for the church and for DeLong are expected to make final arguments in the morning. The jury will then begin deliberating. More information will be posted as soon as possible.
- Revererend Lillian Capehart on Ethnic National Plans – Unity through Diversity
- Jean Young-Jones on Delegates cannot agree that they disagree on sexuality issue
- canda kawambwa on Bringing comfort to typhoon survivors in Philippines
- glen williams on Ministry idea: Post-it identity
- Gerry on Delegates cannot agree that they disagree on sexuality issue
Annual Conference bishop BloomBytes Book of Discipline budget China church law cost Council of Bishops delegates delong trial Disaster Response Frank Schaefer GBCS GBGM GC2012 GC2016 GC2020 import-connections import-umns Judicial Council Kansas East Kansas West merger New Jersey New York obituary Philippines Podcast Sexuality Social Justice trial UMCOR United Methodist Women World Council of Churches Worldwide Church